The first ever Cheetos Restaurant will open in NYC, but it’s not what you think
The following decision they’ll make on this restaurant will confound you even more.
Ever seen a restaurant themed completely around the famous Cheetos brand chips? Well….
You’ll be witness to the launch of the first-ever Cheetos-inspired restaurant: THE SPOTTED CHEETAH.
Yes, it very much sounds like some Las Vegas variety show, but in reality, this is a rather upscale take on some classic dishes with Cheetos brand-style munchies to go with it.
Here’s a good portion of the menu you’ll see when the venue opens:
- Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles & Creamy Ranch
- Cheetos Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Cheetos Meatballs (Meatballs??)
- Purrfectly Fried Green Tomatoes With White Cheddar Cheetos Crust (I Get It)
- Flamin’ Hot & White Cheddar Mac n’ Cheetos
- Cheetos Mix-Ups Crusted Chicken Milanese
- Spicy Cheetos Nachos
- Flamin’ Hot Limon Chicken Tacos
Again, arguably just to name a few. There may be more you’ll see when it opens.
There’s just one surprise, though, about having this Cheetos-inspired restaurant…
This restaurant won’t last. It’s apparently not supposed to. That’s why it’s called a “pop-up” restaurant, only open from August 15 to August 17.
So if you happen to be in the Big Apple around that time, and you want to sample some interesting dishes with your favorite shades-wearin’ cheetah, you’ve got less than half-a-week to do it.