Cyprus, the new favourite holiday destination for Brits
Cyprus is slowly becoming the new favourite holiday destination for Brits, and for good reason. The country has amazing sights, plenty of sun and beaches and a lot of fun activities that can please even the pickiest tourists.
Latest data shows that the number of British tourists that travel to Cyprus has increased by 16.3%. “This year, we’re seeing record numbers of tourists attracted by Cyprus’ year-round sunshine, beautiful scenery, legendary hospitality and range of activities from cycling, scuba diving, trekking and golf to world-class spas. We’re looking forward to a successful summer season to cement 2017 as a record-breaking year for Cyprus,” Orestis Rossides, UK Director of the Cyprus Tourism Organisation, declared.
Here are the top 10 things you can do in Cyprus, if you’re planning on travelling there this summer.
1. Swim in the Blue Lagoon (Ayia Napa)
2. Visit Kato Paphos Archaeological Park (Paphos)
3. Spend the day at Fig Tree Bay (Protaras)
4. Explore St. Hilarion Castle (Kyrenia)
5. Take a boat to the Sea Caves (Ayia Napa)
6. Trek through the Cape Greco National Forest Park (Ayia Napa)
7. Lounge of sandy Landa Beach (Ayia Napa)
8. Soak in the view at Cape Greco View Top Point (Ayia Napa)
9. Visit The House of Dionysus (Paphos)
10. Explore the Tombs of the Kings (Paphos)