5 Benefits of doing squats
Do you want to build your dream physique? Start by doing some squats.
A lot of individuals think they have to join the gym in order to get a vigorous workout, when really you don’t even have to leave your house in order to get a good workout. There are many exercises that can be done in the comfort of your own home. Some of those include push-ups, sit-ups, leg lifts, planks and squats. Squats have a lot of great health benefits internally and externally.
1. Increases entire body strength-Squats obviously build strong legs which support your entire body. Doing squats also provides muscle building in various other parts of the body. Heavy weights are not needed to do squats. In fact, you can do squats weight free. According to naturallivingideas.com if you’re squatting correctly your body will start releasing human growth hormone which is essential for building muscle.
2. Burn fat-Believe it or not, by doing squats a lot of fat can be burned. An individual won’t burn as much fat as they would by doing a five mile run but they are very efficient.
3. Get rid of cellulite-That awful dimpled skin on the back of your legs and behind often referred to as “cottage cheese” can be eliminated. Cellulite can be caused by many factors one of which being lack of circulation. When you boost your blood flow through squats, your cellulite will start to fade. As stated by topbeautybrands.com it is directed to do squats by placing your legs slightly wider than hip length, sink into your heels and sit back keeping a “proud chest” and a straight back.
4. Increases flexibility-Anyone that has a desk job or lives a sedentary lifestyle should be concerned about increasing their flexibility. Doing squats regularly will make you very limber as it involves working out the quadriceps, hamstrings and calves.
5. Maintain Mobility-Because strong legs are so important for keeping mobile, squats are an awesome way to make sure that you stay on the move as you age. Squats support your core as well.