Top 10 things that were acceptable 20 years ago but no longer are
It can be painful to consider how much time has passed since the ’90s and how much our daily lives have changed since then. However, the realization that some things were totally fine back then and no longer are can quickly remind us how much time actually passed.
Reddit users discussed some of the things that are no longer acceptable, but used to be back in the 90’s.
1. Kids being told off by adults other than their parents
2. Smoking in restaurants
3. Showing up to somebody’s house unannounced
4. Owning a fanny pack
5. Not being accesible at all times
6. Being homophobic
7. Not needing experience for your resume
8. Not checking the reviews beforehand
9. Being surprised at women with highly professional jobs
10. Making offensive jokes